BARBACOA CHEESE SHELL TACOS
Barbacoa, a family tradition. Made with 100% Choice Beef, this Mexican-style beef pot roast is simmered in a hearty tomato and chili sauce giving it that traditional Mexican flavor the whole family can enjoy. Goes perfect with our Arroz and Frijoles Refritos, or add it to burritos, tacos, enchiladas, nachos and salads. Top it with onions and cilantro when you’re looking for a more traditional taste.
- 1 Package
- Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cheese shells by laying parchment paper on a baking sheet. Drop little piles of shredded cheddar cheese onto the baking sheet. About ¼ cup of cheese per taco shell. Make sure cheese piles are 2 inches away from each other on the baking sheet, as cheese will expand.
- Bake cheese for 5-7 minutes or until the edges get crispy.
- Heat up Del Real Foods® Barbacoa according to package instructions.
- Place a large handled spoon on top of two cups so there is about 6 inches of space between the cups. Once cheese has cooled but is still pliable, drape melted cheese over spoon handle to make a taco shell shape. Allow the cheese to fully cool before removing the shell from the spoon.
- Fill cheese shell with Del Real Foods® Barbacoa and fresh avocado. Enjoy!