CHEESE TAMALE HASH & EGG
Tamales are a tradition that usually involves the whole family. Soft masa, perfectly seasoned filling, all made by hand using recipes passed down through generations, then assembled and wrapped in a sustainable wrap before being steamed.And while making tamales by hand can be a long process, all you have to do to enjoy a taste of authentic Mexico is open the package, heat, and eat. Serve our Tamales as an entrée, a side dish or as an appetizer.
- 1 learge egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Finely chopped onion, cilantro, jalapeno Pepper and, garlic clove to taste
- Cut Del Real Foods® Cheese & Green Chili tamale into bite size pieces.
- In a skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, jalapeno and garlic, suate.
- Add cut up tamale bites, gently fry for 4 minutes.
- On separate pan, cook egg sunny side up.
- Serve hash on plate and place the egg on top of hash.
- Add salsa if desired, garnish with jalapeno slices and cilantro.