Made with 100% chicken breast, our traditional Pollo Deshebrado follows our family recipe. Fully cooked in its own juices and lightly seasoned with a traditional blend of spices. A convenient, ready-in-minutes, authentic meal.
- ½ cabbage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 bunch chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, plus 2 teaspoons extra, for cooking
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Chili oil (optional)
- Dice cabbage finely, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of salt, and massage salt into cabbage. Leave for 10–15 minutes and then squeeze with your hands to remove any moisture.
- Heat Del Real Foods® Shredded Chicken according to package instructions.
- With your hands, thoroughly mix together cabbage, Shredded Chicken, chives, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and pinch of salt.
- Dry your hands completely (or wrappers will stick). Place wonton wrapper on one hand and put 1 teaspoon filling in center of wrapper.
- Brush edge of half the wrapper with cold water. Make a triangle folding the wrapper in half. Pinch open sides of wrapper together with your fingers and seal the top with a fork.
- Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add 2 teaspoons sesame oil and arrange 20–25 gyoza in pan. Add 200ml water to cover bottom of pan, cover with lid and cook on medium-high heat for 6–7 minutes or until translucent, cook until no liquid is left in pan. Take off lid and cook for another 30–60 seconds for the bottoms to go crunchy. Cook remaining gyoza or freeze them.
- To make the dipping sauce mix together soy sauce, vinegar and chili oil. Serve Potstickers hot with dipping sauce.