In continuing our mission to create Mexican food worthy of time around the table – and make it convenient, we decided it was time to take on the go-to microwaveable classic: the frozen burrito. Our burritos are in a class of their own because they are crafted with the same great Del Real ingredients consumers have grown to love and expect. They are lled with slow cooked, individual ingredients that you can actually see. Through the use of our authentic, avor-packed carnitas, red molcajete salsa, seasoned rice, and Sonora style four tortillas, we’ve created a line of frozen burritos we are proud to put our name on.
- Onion (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Heat up Del Real Carnitas Burrito following the instructions on package.
- Chop onion and cilantro into thin slices while burrito is heating up.
- Add cheese on top of burrito and heat for an additional minute.
- Once Burrito is hot and ready, top it with your choice of salsa.
- Garnish with onion and cilantro (optional), top with sour cream.
- Serve and enjoy!