CHICKEN BREAST IN ENCHILADA SAUCE BOWL
Del Real Foods Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce is made 100% chicken breast, simmered in a mild red sauce made with California and Guajillo chiles. Ideal for quesadillas, enchiladas, and bowls.
- 1 pack
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 4 cups water
- Red Enchilada Sauce
- Heat Del Real Foods® Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce according to package heating instructions.
- Add rice and water to a medium saucepan and bring to boil over high heat. Once boiling, lower heat to simmer and cover.
- Simmer until water is completely absorbed (about 15-20 minutes).
- Carefully serve about 1 cup of rice in a bowl.
- Add 5 ounces of pre-heated Del Real Foods® Chicken Breast in Enchilada Sauce.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!